These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to and govern your use of lhiinfo.org. Your use of this website in any form signifies your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, you may not access or otherwise use the site.
License to use the site
The Latino Health Initiative (LHI) of the Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services grants you a non-exclusive, limited right to access, use, and display the website and the materials thereof for your personal use only, provided that you comply fully with these terms and conditions of use.
The Latino Health Initiative (LHI) of the Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services owns, controls, licenses or has the right to use and provide the website and all material on the website, including without limitation: text, images, audio clips and video clips (collectively the “Content”). The website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S.copyright laws and other copyright laws. The Latino Health Initiative (LHI) of the Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services is the owner of the copyright of the entire website. The Latino Health Initiative (LHI) of the Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the site. You agree to abide by any and all copyright notices, information or restrictions displayed on the website.
Restrictions and requirements
You may not modify, create derivative works from, participate in the transfer or sale of, or in any other way exploit the website or any portion thereof for any public or commercial use without the express written permission of The Latino Health Initiative (LHI) of the Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services. You may download a copy of the Content from the website for your personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright, attribution and other notices contained in such content including logo, author’s name and any other branding markers.
- Extracts of material on the LHI website may be reviewed, reproduced, redistributed or translated, in whole or in part, without alteration and without prior written permission, solely for public and education institutions, for nonprofit administrative, research, and education purposes, but not for sale or for use in conjunction with commercial purposes.
- Any use of material on the LHI website must be accompanied by an acknowledgment of Latino Health Initiative as the source, citing the uniform resource locator (URL) of the material.
- The Latino Health Initiative does not claim that all materials and links contained on its website are complete and accurate and shall not be liable whatsover for any damages incurred of its use.
- All use of Latino Health Initiative website materials must include this statement:
“Copyright 2020 The Latino Health Initiative (LHI). This material is reproduced and distributed with the permission of the LHI”
- Reproduction or translation of substantial portions of the Latino Health Initiative website, or any use other than for education or other non-commercial purposes, requires explicit, prior permission in writing.
To request permission, contact:
Latino Health Initiative
Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services
8630 Fenton Street, 10th Floor
Silver Spring, MD, 20910
Online Privacy Statement
Our Privacy Statement addresses our policy with regard to the use and release of information collected from you when using this website.
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, and any information needed to provide a requested service. LHI will not transfer your personal information to third parties.
How we may use information collected on the website
We may use information for several general purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for certain services
- To generate website statistics
- To improve the content of our website
- To personalize your experience on our website
Third party Internet websites and services accessible through lhiinfo.org have separate Terms and Conditions of Use and privacy and data collecting practices, independent of this website. LHI has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions.
Questions or suggestions