Copyright [footer_copyright] The Latino Health Initiative (LHI). All Rights Reserved
- The information on the Latino Health Initiative is:
- Issued by the Latino Health Initiative for general distribution.
- Protected by national copyright laws.
- Copyright includes writings, artwork, photographs, and other forms of authorship.
- Extracts of material on the Latino Health Initiative website may be reviewed, reproduced, redistributed or translated, in whole or in part, without alteration and without prior written permission, solely for public and education institutions, for nonprofit administrative, research, and education purposes, but not for sale or for use in conjunction with commercial purposes.
- Any use of material on the Latino Health Initiative website must be accompanied by an acknowledgment of Latino Health Initiative as the source, citing the uniform resource locator (URL) of the material.
- The Latino Health Initiative does not claim that all materials and links contained on its website are complete and accurate and shall not be liable whatsover for any damages incurred of its use.
- All use of Latino Health Initiative website materials must include this statement:
"Copyright [footer_copyright] The Latino Health Initiative (LHI). This material is reproduced and distributed with the permission of the LHI”
- Reproduction or translation of substantial portions of the Latino Health Initiative website, or any use other than for education or other non-commercial purposes, requires explicit, prior permission in writing.
To request permission, contact:
Latino Health Initiative
Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services
8630 Fenton Street, 10th Floor
Silver Spring, MD, 20910